As recorded by Kristie Yeoman.
* The minutes from the last meeting are read out and amended.
Proposed by Theresa S. Seconded by Jane S.
*The treasurer printout sheet was discussed..
Thank you Jane for your outstanding job .
*Teams discontinued this season are..
The rainbow trouts,
And the Leigh constitutional club.
That leaves 9 teams to carry the league on with.
* Nomination for this AGM meeting was Emma Perry.
*The naming of the league and the night its played on are to remain the same.
Last season is now declared Closed..
The new season has been declared open..
*Apologies from Mel for not being able to attend tonights meeting.
*It has been proposed that the committee should now consist of the captain of each team or a representative in their place ,
~ Along side that there is proposed to be a head table consisting of
That proposition was passed with the added delegation of several of the jobs that should and would make things run smoother on event nights and for the sake of the league and Janes sanity.
*New duties can be handed out such as a trophy person / persons, Social events person / persons ect .
*Jane is to remain the treasurer with the added help of Hazel and other committee members.
*The previous fee of £10 per team & £2 per player has been changed to
£3 per player and no expense per team.
*The christmas draw ~ Each player from each team are to sell MIN of 5 books per player
Proposals from the league treasurer to reduce costs due to the drop in players and teams this season.
* It was proposed that the following cups were retired..
The Draws cup
League consilation cup,
The P&E Draper memorial cup,
The Rose Stockwell memorial cup,
Those proposals were passed.
* It was also proposed that the Bullseye finish award / trophy was to be retired
That proposition was denied.
* All monies are now to be online transfers rather than cash in hand transactions,
If anyone is unsure how to do this Jane is happy to assist in any way she can.
* There will be a link created onto the website that leads you onto another site , this webpage lets you enter names of players at the cut off point of TWO weeks before the cup is to be played.
Any late entries will NOT be entered after the two week cut off period.
* Can the raffle prizes please be bettered than previous raffles..
These prizes should be a prize you yourself would want to win .
* Can each team please make extra effort to ask more of their players to chalk and check.. The same people should not be expected to cover every game all the time.
* All games are to be kept to monday evenings only .
* It has now been suggested that the following competitions can now be played later in the year.. The Singles, the Doubles, and finally the Triples.
* The previous amount of league meetings has now been cut to three per season.
* The first league meeting of this season is on the 3rd of september.
* The first league match is to be played on the 9th of september.
* ALL monies are to be online paid before the 20th of august 2019.
Again of anyone is need of any help regarding any of the above proposals please dont hesitate to ask Trish or Jane.
Thank you all for a very positive meeting.
The meeting was shut at 21:06